- Paradise Group Holdings was started in 2002 with its
humble 25-seaters flagship seafood outlet, Seafood Paradise located at Defu
Lane. Offering a wide variety of international live seafood and local delights,
Seafood Paradise was well received by local gastronomic nomads and renowned
food critics. With the success of its flagship outlet, the Group has since
ventured into the different sectors of the local dining scene with the introduction
of eight Chinese culinary concepts, Paradise Group, Paradise Dynasty, Taste
Paradise, Paradise Pavilion, Paradise Inn, Seafood Paradise, One Paradise and
Kungfu Paradise and now operates and owns over 20 restaurants in Singapore.
You are required to assist Beverage Manager in daily
operations for F&B restaurants, and attend to guest queries and ensure
quality guest services.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Food &
Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required
for this position.
- Strong interest or knowledge in wine would be an added advantage
- Effectively bilingual in English & Mandarin
- Pleasant personality and customer centric
- Able to work staggered hours and shifts
- Self-motivated, high drive, result oriented able to work independent
- Customer oriented good interpersonal and communication skills, good