- Prepares food neatly, accurately, and in a timely way.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains it to guests
accurately. Exhibits a cheerful and
helpful manner when dealing with guests.
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a
sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Cleans as directed.
- Greets guests and prepares their orders, uses Point of Sale system/cash
register to record the order and computes the amount of the bill, collects
payment from guests and makes change.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas, and procedures as
outlined in the KOHII Operations Manual.
- Accounts for all forms of money, bread, etc. during the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety, and sanitation
standards while preparing food, serving food, and clean up.
- Maintains professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the
KOHII Operations Manual.
- Must maintain complete temperature logs, prep lists, waste log, and cleaning
- Must demonstrate proficiency in baking muffins and cookies.
- Accurately performs open/close day procedures.
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
- A valid Food Hygiene Certificate.
- Able to communicate in simple English.
- At least 1 - 2 years F&B
- Able to perform from 8am - 3pm, Monday to Friday.