- SaladStop! is the brainchild of father & son team, Daniel
& Adrien. Having both grown up in the hospitality industry, we felt a need
for healthier food options in Singapore and had a vision of bringing something
innovative, fresh and tasty to increasingly discerning and health conscious
Innovative and delicious eating options at SaladStop! is just the tip of the
iceberg lettuce! Our goal is not only to provide fabulous salads, but to offer
healthy alternatives including soups, snacks, low-fat wraps, fresh juices and
more! We also believe in sustainable business ethics and playing a positive
role in the community by encouraging healthier eating habits.
- Prepare and serve food ingredients for the daily
operations while following proper standards and procedures.
- Maintain the highest quality of standard in food preparation and
- Maintain highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation.
- Deliver legendary service for both internal and external customers.
- Assist the team and superiors in meeting their sales goals and profitability
by accomplishing any ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Food knowledge and passion for the industry is an advantage
- Able to work shifts, including weekends and public holidays
- Reliability in attendance and punctuality is a must
- Part time employment commitment required 35 hours per week. (For those who
are able to commit more than 6 months and above will be considered as permanent