- Shin Group is a dynamic F&B company comprising of
4 different F&B brands. We are in the midst of setting up a new cafe/bistro
concept and are interested in getting baristas who are enthusiastic and
team-oriented to order to provide our customers with a wonderful experience
- Prepare and serve all types of hot and cold beverages with standards.
- Check, monitor and ensure sufficient stocks for daily operations
- Maintain personal hygiene and ensure cleanliness of the counter area at all
- Assist Café Manager in any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good knowledge, technique and passion for coffee is an advantage.
- Those who do have any barista experience may still apply. Training will be
- Able to work shifts, including weekends and public holidays.
- Part time employment commitment required minimum 20 hours per week. (For
those who are able to commit more than 6 months and above will be considered as