AECOM Transportation is seeking a student intern with a
background and interest in Construction Management or Project Controls. This
applicant will have demonstrated ability to perform applying basic principles
both in field and office settings. Some specific responsibilities will also
- Coordinate with project management and design teams.
- Provide design stage cost planning and value engineering.
- Maintain cost control procedures, preparing project cost reports and studies.
- Prepare cash flow reports.
- Analyze change order requests and invoices.
The ideal candidate will have a background in project controls, quantity
surveying, cost engineering or scheduling, with some or all of the following:
- Some relevant experience on large-scale
- Experience preparing budgets, cash flow analyses and other financial reports
- Demonstrated client management, communication and organization skills
- Primavera expertise